IDEAg Minnesota Farmfest, August 4-6, 2015
Gilfillan Estate in Redwood County, Minnesota
“In its 34th year, IDEAg Minnesota Farmfest continues to be the essential farm show in the heart of the best agricultural land in America. Farmfest connects 35,000+ attendees with close to 600 local and leading companies for three days of education and political forums, field demonstrations featuring the latest technological advances in the farming industry, and networking. Don’t miss this year’s number one trade show for farmers & ranchers!”
5 Reasons to Visit AKE Safety Equipment at IDEAg’s Farmfest 2015 – Booth # 4212!
AKE Safety Equipment is headed to the 2015 Farmfest and we hope you and your family stop by and visit. This is a special invitation to supporters of STOP-FYRE® – The World’s BEST Fire Extinguisher® and also those who want to learn more. Here are the top 5 reasons you should pay us a visit at booth # 4212.
1. Special Reduced Cost Registration – Purchase your tickets online early for half price registration. Normal price for the show is $12 at the gate. Buy now!
2. Learn About the New and Improved STOP-FYRE® Units – AKE Safety Equipment released 2 new units and improved the other core products sold. There is now a new unit – High Capacity STOP-FYRE® – with 233% more fire Fighting Power of our Standard STOP-FYRE® for only 50% more. The new Standard Extinguisher replaces the previous Standard and Premium STOP-FYRE® extinguishers and is the most versatile. Both new units feature a pressure gauge to satisfy inspections and are much more durable, exceeding DOT’s burst pressure ratings. All the handhelds now also feature a protective fire extinguisher cap, which keep out pesky bugs, dirt, and debris. Even the Automatic STOP-FYRE® extinguishers are improved – now made with a more durable canister.
3. Show Special – Take advantage of the current Show Special at AKE Safety Equipment’s booth. That means more product and Fire Fighting Power for less!
4. Get to Know the Owner – AKE Safety Equipment’s Founder and CEO – Allen Kronebusch – will be staffing the booth. It’s a great chance to put a face to the product and get a personal feel for the company. He is a passionate person that lives for helping other stay safe.
5. Learn About STOP-FYRE® Dealership Opportunities – Demand for our product in your communities is growing and the company has seen growth of 35% over the past 5 years. Speak with a Rep at the booth to find more about opportunities in your area, the program ins and outs, and profitability.
We look forward to seeing you at the booth.
August 4-6, 2015
28269 Highway 67
Morgan, MN 56266
Tuesday, Aug. 4: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 5: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 6: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.