Progressive Ag Safety Day – Why AKE Sponsors
- Our $1,300 sponsorship directly enables the education of farm, ranch, and rural families so that no child would become ill, be injured, or die from activities on their farms, ranches, and / or rural homes.
- In 2013, as many as 80,000 participants will be reached with the help of almost 20,000 older volunteers.
- The one day agricultural safety day depends solely on the contributions, grants, and sponsorships of organizations and people across the nation like AKE Safety Equipment.
- Sponsorships help to cover costs for possible event venues.
- AKE’s sponsorship funds postage used to send mail and parcel related to coordinating the events.
- Monies contributed in kind to Ag Safety Day will cover a meal, beverages, and snacks for attendees and volunteers of the event.
- Sponsorship monies can be used to fund printing costs of event materials.
- AKE feels that encouraging the working agricultural communities to be safe while working will enable them to thrive, making their communities stronger.
- Some grants will be used to purchase or rent audio-visual equipment for the day.
- As a sponsor, we are part of a larger group of organizations and people knowledgeable about the importance of everyday agricultural safety with the integrity to do something about it.
- Our donation will help bring a smile to a child’s face for one day, which is reason enough to most anything.
For more information on the Ag Safety Day program, and how to become a sponsor, please visit their website at www.progressiveag.org.
Quick Links –