Event Marketing Coordinator – Rochester, MN
Conceive, plan, coordinate, and execute events that advance AKE’s positioning, alignment and revenue opportunities, both internally and externally. Manage entire event cycles, including strategy, alignment, content, creative, sales activation, execution and measurement.
Sponsorships and Paid Media – Research, plan, and manage advertising campaigns and sponsored events that demonstrate AKE’s value proposition and generate qualified leads. Manage program cycles from strategic planning to purchasing, content, creative, lead-to-sales activation, execution, and measurement.
Press and Communications – Build, protect, and enhance AKE’s external image through the proactive management of a strategic media plan. Act as liaison with our PR agency to identify and pursue key media opportunities across top-tier broadcast and trade media outlets. Manage awards and speaker submissions to create sales opportunities and advance AKE’s reputation.
• 2+ years experience in marketing
• Experience in PR, events, media relations and marketing communications
• Superb organizational and project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
• Excellent analytical, strategic, conceptual and communication (writing and presenting) skills
• Proficiency in MS Office programs, social platforms and sales/marketing automation systems (Salesforce)
• Bachelor’s degree
To Apply – fill out our form: