Digital Marketing Assistant
AKE Safety Equipment – makers of STOP-FYRE® – The World’s BEST Fire Extinguisher® are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant. This position is full time and would be located in Rochester, MN. Relocation would be required.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will create and maintain marketing content for our websites, email, and digital technologies.
- Working with internal and external partners to achieve successful execution of the plan.
- Social networks – updating, question answering, troubleshooting.
- Budget spend monitoring and control, fees, commissions.
- Web analytics monitoring and reporting against key metrics.
- Search engine optimization tasks – improving page content, ensuring site structure is efficient, keyword relevancy, product names and tags etc.
- Email marketing – list maintenance, segmentation, execution, monitoring, reporting.
- Affiliation partners – administration of contracts, conversion monitoring, and corrective actions.
- Paid Search – budget control, keyword success tracking, ROI reporting.
- Data input.
- Keeping up to date with internet and marketing trends and contribute this knowledge as an integral member of the team.
- Basic understanding of web technologies, including HTML preferred. Adobe Creative knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills. Keep track of multiple projects and progress of others on the team. Creates action plans to finish projects on time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing, grammar, and proof-reading skills, good listener.
- Ability to translate digital and marketing business objectives into technology deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, in a service-oriented manner with senior management, peers, and key stakeholders.
- Degree from a four-year college (e.g. B.A., B.S.) or equivalent work experience is preferred.
To Apply, use the form below and upload your related files.