A STOP-FYRE fire extinguisher has many features and benefits that make it easy to use. STOP-FYRE is a lightweight, clean agent fire extinguisher with a pistol grip handle that makes extinguishing a fire easy for anyone from a child to person with severe arthritis to use. The ease of use is an important factor in extinguishing a fire quickly and efficiently, which in turn gives you peace-of-mind!
See how easy it is to use in two of our videos:
A STOP-FYRE fire extinguisher is compact in size, which allows it to be stored anywhere in a home, car, tractor, or place of business. It is also lightweight! Most dry chemical fire extinguishers range from 5-20 pounds in weight, which can make it difficult to lift in times of need. STOP-FYRE fire extinguishers are about 3 pounds, so it can easily be lifted by any member of the family.
Before you have to use a fire extinguisher, it is important for the entire family to understand how to properly use a STOP-FYRE fire extinguisher.
1. Assess the fire
2. Plan your attack of the fire
3. Grab your fire extinguisher and pull the pin
4. Spray the fire extinguisher at the base of the fire using short bursts
5. Prevent the fire starting again by letting it cool down or smother the base and assess if the fire is out
6. Determine how the fire started and eliminate the conditions to have another one start
7. Refill the fire extinguisher after each use
You can easily purchase a STOP-FYRE fire extinguisher online via our online shop. We also have customer service representatives online to answer any of your questions.