MANUFACTURERS – WHAT MATTERS MOST WHEN BUYING A FIRE EXTINGUISHER
When it comes to protecting your business, fire extinguishers make a huge impact. As part of manufacturer fire safety, you want to protect your employees from harm. Also, you have a great deal of expensive supplies and equipment that need to be taken care of and having a key piece of machinery damaged can mean large financial losses.
Selecting the right commercial fire extinguisher is vital to safety. For most, a STOP-FRYE clean agent fire extinguisher is the best option. It works quickly and minimizes damage, does not harm equipment as it is non-corrosive, and does not need clean up.
Top Reasons Manufacturers Use STOP-FYRE
- Does not need clean up
- Does not hurt equipment/non-corrosive
- Works fast and minimizes damage
Manufacturer Fire Safety
Manufacturers have their own set of problems when it comes to fire. These problems can be summed up in three points:
- Significant amount of expensive equipment and supplies
- Cannot afford downtime of a key machinery damaged from corrosive powder
- Protecting employees from harm
As a manufacturer, you need the best commercial fire extinguisher, which will keep the
mess and corrosive damage to a minimum. STOP-FYRE seeks out the fire and leaves no residue.
Manufacturer Fire Statistics
According to the National Fire Protection Association, manufacturers have reason fo concern. Direct property damage from fire, according to the commercial fire statistics data, has been rising and makes up roughly $13 billion of damage.
Fires at non-residential structures, including manufacturing facilities were responsible for:
- 21% of direct property damage
- 9% of reported civilian fire injuries
- 2% of civilian fire deaths
- An average of 480,000 fires took place in non-residential structures.
To see more statistics, please click here.