Digital Marketing Assistant
AKE Safety Equipment – makers of STOP-FYRE® The World’s BEST Fire Extinguisher®– is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant. This job also refers to the title Digital Marketing Specialist.
This position is full-time and would be located in Rochester, MN. Relocation would be required.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will create and maintain marketing content for our websites, email, and digital technologies.
- Working with internal and external partners to achieve successful execution of the plan.
- Undertake daily marketing tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Social networks – updating, question answering, troubleshooting.
- Budget spend monitoring and control, fees, commissions.
- Web analytics monitoring and reporting against key metrics.
- Search engine optimization tasks – improving page content, ensuring site structure is efficient, keyword relevancy, product names and tags etc.
- Email marketing – list maintenance, segmentation, execution, monitoring, reporting.
- Affiliation partners – administration of contracts, conversion monitoring, and corrective actions.
- Paid Search – budget control, keyword success tracking, ROI reporting.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data.
- Keeping up to date with internet and marketing trends and contribute this knowledge as an integral member of the team.
- Basic understanding of web technologies, including HTML preferred. Adobe Creative knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills. Keep track of multiple projects and progress of others on the team. Creates action plans to finish projects on time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing, grammar, and proof-reading skills, good listener.
- Ability to translate digital and marketing business objectives into technology deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, in a service-oriented manner with senior management, peers, and key stakeholders.
- Degree from a four-year college (e.g. B.A., B.S.) or equivalent work experience is preferred.
To Apply, use the form below and upload your related files.