The roar of the engine and applause from the crowd combine to produce the thrill that all tractor pulling teams understand. From the beginning to end of each event, pulling teams show off their expensive equipment and superb driving skills.
The STOP-FYRE® extinguisher, an essential piece of equipment for every puller, makes pulling events significantly safer. It offers exceptional safety performance as a clean agent fire extinguisher. Additionally, it’s mess-free, easy to use and tough. Spray the multi-shot unit in the vicinity of the fire, and the product expands to douse all the flames. With no maintenance (other than common sense visual inspections), the corrosion-free extinguisher is a must-have for every puller.
Top Reasons Tractor Pullers Use STOP-FYRE®
- Does not need clean up
- Does not hurt equipment/non-corrosive
- Works fast and minimizes damage
Tractor Puller Fire Safety
Tractor pullers are using high-end, expensive equipment with a high propensity to catch on fire. Here’s why tractor pullers trust STOP-FYRE® as the best tractor fire extinguisher of choice:
- Significant money invested into tractor and equipment
- Corrosive dry chemical creates greater risk of engine damage
- Extremely flammable fuels used (e.g. Ethanol)
- Much greater likelihood of having a fire
- Required to have a fire extinguisher
- Why Choose STOP-FYRE®?
- Compare fire extinguisher types and see how STOP-FYRE® is a more reliable and effective fire extinguisher.
- Value Comparison
- See how STOP-FYRE’s® long-term value compares to traditional dry chemical fire extinguishers.
- Read some of the most commonly asked questions about STOP-FYRE®.
- Lifetime No-Hassle Guarantee™
- Feel at ease with STOP-FYRE®, the only fire extinguisher with a Lifetime No-Hassle Guarantee™.