STOP-FYRE® Premium Automatic Fire Extinguisher
The STOP-FYRE® Premium Automatic is a heat-sensitive fire suppression unit that automatically deploys STOP-FYRE® agent to extinguish a fire. The STOP-FYRE® Premium Automatic has a heat-sensitive fusible link on the head that, when melted, triggers the automatic unit to deploy STOP-FYRE® agent from the extinguishing nozzle onto the area it is facing.
The STOP-FYRE® Premium Automatic has a stainless steel braided hose with one fusible plug for targeted fire safety in addition to a manual release pull cable for optional deployment.
Average burst strength: 850 psi
- Canister is 3x tougher than what the D.O.T. requires
- Agent: Propriety blend of fire suppression gases
Height: 16 inches
Diameter: 3 inches
Gross weight: 3045g per unit (+/-60g)
- Manual Release Pull Cable: 12 feet (Call us at (800) 586-1639 to customize)
- Stainless Steel Braided Hose Length: 12 feet
- Fusible Link Melting Temperatures: 165F, 212F, 286F, 350F, 370F, 450F (Call us at (800) 586-1639 to customize)
Refillable upon request
- Mounting bracket with self-tapping screws included
- Effective operating temperature: -40F to +120F