Technology Uses of STOP-FYRE®
The damage suffered from an electrical fire can be magnified by using the wrong type of fire extinguisher. STOP-FYRE® is the best electrical fire extinguisher because it does not harm electronics and does not conduct electricity. With STOP-FYRE®, you can prevent significant hassle, expense, and downtime. It will not harm electronics or leave any residue behind.
Top Reasons to Use STOP-FYRE® For Technology
- Compact, Lightweight, Reliable, Effective
- Electrically non-conductive
- No monthly or annual service required
Electrical Fire Statistics
- Fires involving electrical failures or malfunctions accounted for the highest share of civilian deaths (18%) and direct property damage (20%).
- Nearly two of five fires (39%) involving electrical failure or malfunction occurred in the cold weather months from November through February.
- Arcing was the heat source in approximately three of five home fires involving an electrical failure or malfunction.
Electrical Fire Safety Tips
- Have all electrical work done by a qualified electrician.
- Arc-fault circuit interrupters (AFCIs) shut off electricity when a dangerous condition occurs. Consider having them installed in your home or office.
- Use ground-fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs) to reduce the risk of shock. GFCIs shut off an electrical circuit when it becomes a shock hazard.
- Test AFCIs and GFCIs once a month according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. You do not need a flame to start a fire. Fires can start when heat builds up near things that burn.